PhotoShop MasterClass – Best Complete Photoshop Video Course Full with Monster graphics pack templates for easily create professional looking design
PhotoShop MasterClass is Best Photoshop Tutorial Video Course and Professional Graphic packs that will be All in One Graphics Design Solution. PhotoShop MasterClass contain 21 professional video course that created by a pro about the essential skills of Photoshop Technique and Photoshop toolkit that needed for best design result. PhotoShop MasterClass completed with fully loaded graphics pack templates that contains pre-styled & ready made graphics that allow users to easily create professional looking:, headers, banners, covers, mock ups & sales pages. With over 2Gb of download – this is one of the biggest ever graphics bundles released. Matt is an expert teacher with a string of top selling coaching products and also a friend so I know the ethics & quality of the stuff he sells.
PhotoShop MasterClass Features :
- Fast Tutorial – No time wasting learning useless stuff – learn only the essential stuff
- Key Techniques Focus – Learn the techniques you really need to get the job done & ways to shortcut the workload
- Essential Tools & Resources – get useful brushes, shapes, styles, gradients & simple actions
- Masterclass Lessons – Learn more advanced skills, make 3d covers, reports, visuals & basic photo retouching
- Masterclass Toolkit – get smart templates, advanced actions, cool flat designs & basic HTML cheats
PhotoShop MasterClass Video Course :
- Video #1 – File Types. Course: Photoshop Essentials. Learn about file formats, why these are important & what format to save your file as for each specific purpose. SPEED UP YOUR SITES WITH RIGHT IMAGE TYPES.
- Video #2 – Using Images. Course: Photoshop Essentials. This coves image rights of use & where to get royalty free stock photos. THE LEGALS OF IMAGE USE. Photoshop Essentials Lesson 3
- Video #3 – Image Cleaning. Course: Photoshop Essentials. This covers the tools you need to do basic image cleaning & background removals. TRANSPARENT IMAGE PREPARATION.
- Video #4 – Colour Retouching. Course: Photoshop Essentials. Want to change the colour of your image or even brighten it up – this lesson covers the tools you need. CHANGING LAYER COLOURS & SATURATION.
- Video #5 – Creating Headers. Course: Photoshop Essentials. This lesson goes through measuring graphics, creating files, creating a background layer & setting the colour using colour sampling. CREATING A GRAPHIC – THE BASICS
- Video #6 – Gradients/Layers Intro. Course: Photoshop Essentials. This lesson is a basic introduction to gradients + moving, rotating resizing & ordering layers – the foundation of graphic design. WORKING WITH LAYERS
- Video #7 – Text & Paragraphs. Course: Photoshop Essentials. This lesson is about creating text layers & making the text fit nicely in your graphic by using vertical & horizontal character spacing. MAKING TEXT & GETTING IT TO FIT
- Video #8 – Layer Styles. Course: Photoshop Essentials. One of the most common things you’ll do in Photoshop is to use layer styles to create nice effects on objects & text – we go through how this works. MAKE IT LOOK PRETTY!
- Video #9 – Shapes. Course: Photoshop Essentials. No one draws stuff freehand nowadays – designers use the custom shape tool to create flawless scalable objects fast. Lesson also covers how to load new shapes into the shapes palette. MAKING SHAPES
- Video #10 – Preset Styles. Course: Photoshop Essentials. You can do all the hard work making layer styles or you can use some great ready styles by using the styles palette. USING STYLE PRESETS
- Video #11 – Advanced Gradients. course: Photoshop Essentials. This lesson goes through more advanced usage of gradients to give you more control over the way your your graphic looks + how to add more gradients into the palette. ADVANCED GRADIENTS & FALSE HORIZONS
- Video #12 – Patterns. Course: Photoshop Essentials. Any layer can be overlaid by a preset pattern – this tutorial goes through how this works & how to load new patterns. ADDING PATTERNS
- Video #13 – Brushes. course: Photoshop Essentials. This is a basic introduction to brushes & the brushes palette which is used to add nice effects to your graphic + how to add new brushes to the palette. ADDING EFFECTS
- Video #14 – Actions/Reflections. Course: Photoshop Essentials. Actions are recordings of user inputs – some effects require many user inputs which can be recorded & played back to replicate the effect – we show you how quickly you can make a reflection using an action. GET PHOTOSHOP TO DO THE WORK FOR YOU
- Video #15 – Organising Layers. Course: Photoshop Essentials. Making more complex graphics results in dozens of layers which become hard to locate – this is how to organise your layers better! LAYER HOUSEKEEPING
- Video #16 – Workflow Actions. Course: Photoshop Masterclass. This is an action that makes common tasks faster by either activating keystrokes to do a common task or playing the action.
- Video #17 – Essential Actions. Course: Photoshop Masterclass. We have compiled some of the best essential actions for you that will make your like a whole lot easier when making graphics. (See Bonus Section Below)
- Video #18 – Smart Objects. Course: Photoshop Masterclass. This a neat function of Photoshop which allows linked layers to open in a separate ‘flat’ layer – allowing you to edit graphics such as 3D mock-ups – changing and saving the smart ‘flat’ layer will automatically change the 3D mock-up master file (See Bonus Section for Smart Object Templates included)
- Video #19 – Clipping Masks. Course: Photoshop Masterclass. A clipping mask uses the layer below as a mask and hides anything that sticks out over the lower layer – so if you for example have a rectangular photo in a layer above and a circle in a layer below & if you create a clipping mask on the photo layer – you’ll get a circular photo.
- Video #20 – Resources. Course: Photoshop Masteclass. There is a whole pile of free resources you should know about when playing with design – this will walk you though some of the best sites.
- Video #21 – Graphics & HTML. Course: Photoshop Masterclass. This is a bonus from an upcoming product which will be launched in November 2013 – this is a file from WPCheat – our most successful prelaunch product – enjoy!
- Video #22 – Saving Presets. course: Photoshop Masterclass. Over time you’ll create various gradients, styles, actions & collect various patterns, shapes & brushes – it’s important to save these as a Photoshop crashes can easily wipe your stuff – we’ll show you how it’s done.
PhotoShop MasterClass Bonus :
Bonus#1 : Essential Design Toolkit
- 40 Fantastic Photoshop Brushes
- 73 Nice Photoshop Patterns
- 190 Awesome Photoshop Shapes
- 350 Cool Photoshop Styles
- 866 Gradient Presets
- 1 Easy to Use Reflection Action
- Our Header Graphic PSD + 3 Blank Headers
- 14 Top Web Resources for Free PS Stuff
Bonus #2. Masterclass Design Toolkit
- 12 Essential Actions
- 1 Workflow Action Pack
- 1 Clipping Mask Example Image
- 6 Flat Design PSD Graphics
- 6 Smart Object PSDs
- 13 Affiliate Ad Examples with PSDs
- 15 More Web Resources + Colour Charts
Whether or not you have to resize an image, eliminate a white background, make an image transparent, produce a header graphic or style a sales web page – you’ll need to understand these important abilities to obtain the job carried out. When you discover the important abilities we’ll undergo a set of masterclass lessons which will show you simply how easy creating & editing any type of graphic really is. PhotoShop MasterClass is essential course for your business. Get PhotoShop MasterClass Now.
Related Keyword :
PhotoShop MasterClass, PhotoShop MasterClass Course, PhotoShop MasterClass Video, PhotoShop MasterClass Review, PhotoShop MasterClass JVzoo