iPocket Video – Best Video Creation Training Show Step-by-Step system for creating high-converting, high-quality videos with just using your iphone by Joey Xoto
iPocket Video is Powerfull video making course developed by prominent marketer Joey Xoto. The course is designed to give the user a Step-by-Step system for creating high-converting, high-quality videos with just using your iphone. How To Make $1,000.00 Extra Each Month With Your Back Pocket. iPocket Video is all about making professional looking videos on the iPhone. It is awesome. This allows users to create powerful videos in minutes, while saving hundreds of dollars on expensive video producing software and equipment.
iPocket Video was designed especially for those who have no filming experience, so don’t worry at all and get inside iPocket Video with confidence and peace of mind. You’ll be taught everything you need to know in order to create beautiful videos, all on your smartphone, from square one. iPocket Video works for iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6 and even Android phones! 90% of the training inside iPocket Video can be applied to Android phones – these include shooting techniques, editing tricks, and script writing training. The other 10% of the training involves iPhone specific apps and methods to filming top-quality videos. This is because iPhones are the most popular phones on the market.
Inside iPocket Video you will discover :
>> Module 1 – Create videos which look like they were Shot on $2,000.00 cameras. Stand out from the competition, convert higher, and get potential customers begging you to create videos for them with these little known secrets which will transform drab, low-quality phone videos into stunning works of art.
>> Module 2 – 5 steps you must take to make sure great filming before you begin. Ever put time & effort into filming a video, just to really need to re-film it? These 5 steps will virtually make sure that this never occurs to you again. Take these simple steps & save money, boost conversions & boost your sales!
>> Module 3 – Crisp, perfect audio. Good quality audios are proven to boost viewer retention & conversions. You will see the simple way to get high quality and professional sounding audio.
>> Module 4 – The best way to record entirely hands-free you have the tools already! A neat little hack on how to begin & stop recording from your smartphone without ever touching the mobiphone. This lets you control recording from distance & prevents shaky footage. You already have the 1 simple tool it takes to do this.
>> Module 5 – Make stunning depth of field shots. The holy grail of video is a focused subject & a blurred background. Most people think only expensive gear can complete this, but you’ll find out how to get a similar effect on your smartphone.
>> Module 6 – Stable shots made very easy. Shaky footage instantly gives off an “amateur” vibe. Luckily, you’ll find out how to make sure stable filming even as you hold the camera. That is right, no tripod necessary!
>> Module 7 – Look like a million bucks, with one simple trick. Wide-angle videos instantly indicate higher quality and boost retention & conversions. They also make filming much more easier & subjects more flattering. While others invest in expensive cameras & lenses to achieve this, I will reveal a simple inexpensive tool that’ll create the exact same effect on your smartphone.
>> Module 8 – Guarantee perfect, steady exposure & focus every time you film on your phone. See how I make sure that all of the smartphone’s traditional problems with exposure & focus disappear. You will also have the power to manage the white balance, manipulate the light source, and shoot in slow motion, sped-up motion, and more.
>> Module 9 – My professional phone filming setup. Now you can obtain the same ultra high quality videos that I do, all from your smartphone. Tap into all of the tools in my personal arsenal for shooting professional videos on my phone.
Access iPocket Video now completely risk-free for 30 days. That means that even if you don’t use iPocket Video for two weeks, you’ll still have two weeks to go ahead and discover how to film high-converting videos on your Smartphone. I’m certain that you’ll love the elite level training and you’ll be pumped to finally create your own videos. No stress, no hassle. Get inside iPocket Video now and see for yourself. Get iPocket Video Now.
iPocket Video , iPocket Video Review, iPocket Video JVzoo, iPocket Video WSO, iPocket Video Training, iPocket Video Joey Xoto, iPocket Video iphone Video Creation